The ICSH Allianz Biennial Community Housing Awards showcase the innovative and sustainable social housing housing projects that our approved housing bodies members and local authority partners continue to deliver for communities across the country to meet growing housing demand.
The 2021 Awards recognise excellence across ten individual categories. We’re looking for category entries from urban and rural projects that illustrate the diversity of housing delivered by both the local authority and approved housing body sectors. Winners will be announced at the ICSH National Social Housing Conference on 22nd – 24th September 2021.
- Showcase the work of your organisation.
- Demonstrate the many examples of high-quality social housing being designed, developed and managed in communities across Ireland.
- Highlight your achievements in housing delivery and management to partners and funders.
- Raise the profile of your organisation locally and nationally.
- Stimulate national discussion on what high-quality and sustainable social housing means.
Who Should Enter?
Approved Housing Bodies: The Awards are open to all housing associations and housing co-operatives across the country presenting an opportunity to recognise the work and achievements of both larger and smaller organisations capturing the diversity of the people, skills and activities in the approved housing body sector.
Local Authorities: The Awards are open to all local authorities offering an opportunity to highlight social housing delivery achievements and innovative housing projects that are the cornerstone of sustainable communities.
For more details, download the Community Housing Awards 2021 Call for Entries brochure here.
To apply for the Community Housing Awards 2021, download the (editable) application form here.
Please submit your completed application form along with the following documentation. This applies to all categories (except the Achievement in Community Housing category):
- One copy of the drawings/plans for the project including a location map.
- Photographs (in high resolution) of the project. Maximum 10 to be emailed.
Application Form along with supporting documentation should be submitted by 5pm on Friday 21st May 2021 and emailed to email@example.com
Click the collage of some previous winners below!