Perm Full time
Salary: circa €50,000
Oaklee Housing is an Approved Housing Body (AHB) established in 2000 to deliver high quality modern homes for older people, families, mature single people and people with complex needs. Continually collaborating with our statutory and voluntary partners we have rapidly grown our presence across Ireland to become one of Ireland’s most ambitious providers of customer-focused housing and support services.
To work within the Development Team to increase Oaklee’s housing stock through the process of sourcing and securing new opportunities and managing existing projects to include acquisition of “turnkey” units, existing units and sites for housing construction, acting commercially and adhering to principles of best value at all times. The post may also involve project managing Oaklee’s own construction projects.
Skills & Competencies
- Full valid driving license and access to private transport.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ Property transaction negotiation experience with the ability to carry out development and feasibility appraisals and financial modelling.
- Degree level qualification in Property, Surveying, Design, Construction, Business or Finance, or related,
- Good understanding of the social and affordable housing sector and the sectoral issues facing Approved Housing Bodies development process.
- Knowledge and experience of the residential development process
Please follow this link to complete your application:
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”