Full-time: 37 hours per week
Salary: €48,750 – €54,500
Job Ref: OH/HO/0221
We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit a number of key positions which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change.
- Relevant degree level qualification with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a development environment.
- An ability to carry out development and feasibility appraisals and financial modelling.
- Excellent property transaction negotiation skills.
- Extensive industry and sector contacts.
- Full valid driving license and access to private transport.
- Professional qualification in construction, property, development or design (including architecture, quantity surveying or building surveying).
- Knowledge and experience of Project Management of Construction Projects.
- Knowledge and experience of the construction procurement processes.
- Knowledge of the DHLGH & DoF Guidance Documents.
- Knowledge and experience of the key sectoral issues in business environment.
- Good understanding of social housing development process.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Friday 19th February 2021
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate short-listing.
“Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer”