Property Services Administrative Assistant
Salary commensurate with experience circa €35,000
Company information and introduction:
Oaklee Housing is an Approved Housing Body (AHB) established in 2000 to deliver high quality modern homes for older people, families, mature single people and people with complex needs. Continually collaborating with our statutory and voluntary partners we have rapidly grown our presence across Ireland to become one of Ireland’s most ambitious providers of customer-focused housing and support services.
Purpose, accountabilities and scope
To deliver a customer centred, efficient and dynamic administration support service to the Property Services team. The role will include administrative support to the Property Services Manager, creating regular reports to management, processing varied invoices, keeping systems up to date and dealing with general enquiries.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide secretarial/administrative support to the Property Services Manager and Property Services team, including assisting with changing utilities on void properties, organising pre-paid meters and registering tenancies with the RTB and establish with and maintain effective relationships with tenants, contractors, management companies, committee members, and local authorities in order to resolve queries and provide an excellent service to the tenant.
- Deal with tenant enquires regarding, maintenance requests and to direct the query to the relevant officer to deal with.
- Produce Tenant Satisfaction survey reports for monthly meetings and management meetings in collaboration with PR/Marketing team and ensure the complaints brought forward system is kept updated. To keep all other filing and archiving systems/records up to date to ensure accurate information is available To assist in the compilation of information for the Annual Returns, Management Team, Committee and Board reports.
- Take responsibility for minute-taking at Property Services Team meetings and the Housing Services Committee.
- To issue and record Official Works Orders as per guidelines. To process invoices for authorisation. To provide cover for the Reception area at Head Office when required.
- To pro-actively schedule and produce weekly and monthly KPI reports for Senior Management and for distribution to Property Service Officers including but not limited to Vacant homes, New lets and re-lets, Arrears, Contractor KPI’s, Choice KPI’s, compliance KPI’s and energy performance.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- At least 18 months of administrative experience providing support to a busy department, ideally with exposure to the Social Housing environment
- Minute-taking experience at board/committee meetings/ Contractor meetings
- Working knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Working knowledge of the regulatory framework for tenancy management
- Strong MS Office skills, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- An ability to prioritise tasks and situations and organise own work
- A passion for delivering a customer centred service
- Demonstrate strong numerical and literacy skills
- Fluent English with strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Achieve deadlines set
Oaklee aim to close the application process on 13th of September. Interviews will be held the week of 27th of September.
Please submit your CV and Cover Letter through the following link https://my.hrduo.com/candidate-jobs/Oaklee_Housing/816115614