We are committed to an exciting programme of development and expansion within Oaklee Housing in the Republic of Ireland and we are now seeking to recruit a number of key positions which will play an integral role in driving our agenda of positive change. This role will specifically responsible for tenancy management within our Public Private Partnership delivering 534 new homes on six sites across Ireland.
- A minimum of third level education in a related subject and two years’ experience in Housing or a minimum of three years’ experience working within estate management within the last five years.
- A minimum of year year’s experience of line/supervisory management.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory framework for tenant management.
- Possess a full current driving license and access to a car.
- Professional qualification with the Chartered Institute of Housing (or equivalent).
- Experience of preparing and presenting reports to Committee/Boards.
Closing date for completed applications is 12 noon, Monday 1st March 2021
A Candidate Information/Job Description document is available to download below.
Please note, Oaklee Housing reserves the right to create a reserve list following the interview process.
NB: The panel may enhance the criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting.
Oaklee Housing is an Equal Opportunities Employer