PACE seeks an Accommodation Services Manager to lead and manage our Residential service in Dublin 17.
Salary: 55-60K (depending on experience)
Hours: 39 hours per week, to include evening and weekend work when necessary;
Holidays: 24 days annually
Clean Driving Licence (desirable)
Post is subject to Garda Vetting and there will be a probationary period
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Co-ordinating delivery of housing and supported accommodation in line with Quality standards framework.
- Leading and supervising an established support team.
- Implementation and delivery of programmes, policies, philosophies and strategies that support those living within the service.
- Monthly reports to the CEO for the Board of Management meetings
- Participation in PACE Senior management meetings
- Accurate record-keeping.
- Management of project finances.
- Preparation and administration of budgets.
- Maintenance of property management.
- Representing the project at local and national level.
- Support with recruitment of new personnel (staff, students, and volunteers).
The successful applicant must be qualified to degree level in the social care or related field. Previous Team Lead/Management experience is essential.
- A clear and demonstrated understanding of Housing and housing management is essential.
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills.
- A Strong and demonstrated understanding of criminal justice sector and how it works is desirable.
- Experience of working directly with men with varied and complex needs essential.
- Experience in developing links and working in partnership with other agencies.
- Ability to work as part of an interagency approach.
- Flexible approach to work is a requirement of this role.
- S/he will be able to work on his/her own initiative.
- Computer literate
Please email email@example.com with Cover letter and CV outlining your suitability for this role.