JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER CARE CO-ORDINATOR
RESPONSIBLE TO: HOUSING SERVICES MANAGER/ DIRECTOR OF HOUSING
LOCATION: DUNDALK TOWN CENTRE
CONTRACT: FULL TIME- FIXED TERM (24 MONTHS)
SALARY: €27,161 (SP11) FIXED
- Open and Close the Office
- To deal with all aspects of administration within the Housing Services team
- To provide administrative support to other internal Departments and regional offices.
- Main Reception / switchboard duties including responsibility for answering telephone calls, logging, and dealing with enquiries.
- Liaising and working alongside external stakeholders including contractors, and local authorities.
- Assisting with general administrative duties within the organisation as required, including typing, copying, faxing and filing, taking meeting minutes, processing invoices etc.
- Provide Business Support cover for colleagues as necessary
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce reports, correspondence, documents, presentations, records, spreadsheets, databases and charts.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities.
- Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases.
- Attending meetings, taking minutes, and keeping notes.
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts.
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment.
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post, including mail merges.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents, and computer-based information.
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Arranging and booking taxis, couriers and lodgement handling.
Health & Safety
- To conduct all activities in a manner which is safe to yourself and others.
- To be aware and act in accordance with the Association’s Health and Safety Policy.
- To have knowledge of risk assessments and completing duties in line with risk assessment requirements.
- Participating on forums/working groups/committees as required.
- Assisting with general administrative duties within the organisation as required.
- Contributing to the effective delivery of a Quality Service through the formulation, review and proper implementation of policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as required.
A job specification for the role of Customer Care Coordinator is available to download below.