Job Title: Housing Services Coordinator
Location: Cork city centre
Contract:Full time / Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Reporting to: Housing Services Manager
Tuath Housing has provided safe, secure and affordable housing since 2006. A lot has changed over the years, but our values remain the same. In partnership with Key Stakeholders, our main focus is on delivering more quality homes to more people and providing an outstanding Customer experience to our 27,000 residents. Working with Tuath Housing is different because we make a difference. We maintain and develop our team of dedicated, motivated, and authentic people through focused training and career development.
Our People and Culture:
Our employees benefit from a positive working culture, learning and development opportunities, and an extensive benefits package which includes:
- 24 days annual leave
- Attractive salaries commensurate with experience
- Pension scheme, bike-to-work scheme and a wellness allowance
- Career development opportunities and a study aids scheme
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working and an excellent work-life balance package
Tuath Housing are accredited with the Bronze Award from Investors for Diversity and are committed to promoting a diverse and respectful workplace reflective of all cultures, nationalities, backgrounds, genders, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people from traditionally marginalised backgrounds. We are committed to creating and maintaining a workplace where all colleagues can be their most authentic self.
Tuath is committed to embedding environmental, social and governance (ESG) considerations into every aspect of the business, and to implementing a business plan that emphasises social responsibility throughout our operations. We strongly believe in the importance and value of working in partnership with our many stakeholders to deliver more homes to more people, creating communities across the country. By tracking Tuath’s ESG achievements, we can lead the way in making the affordable housing sector in Ireland more sustainable; and by having a positive environmental and social impact Tuath will also deliver better results to our residents, our employees, and the wider community.
If you are driven to make a difference and believe that everybody needs a home, Tuath is waiting to hear from you.
The Housing Services Coordinator is responsible for managing a portfolio of properties under the direction of the Housing Services Manager. They deal with all aspects of housing management and customer care for residents in a responsive, efficient and quality manner.
The successful candidate will:
- Deal with all aspects of housing management, including property viewings, allocations, lettings, rent collection, repairs and tenant disputes.
- Liaise with Local Authorities and developers in relation to handovers and to complete pre- and post-handover tasks.
- Manage incidents of anti-social behaviour, breach of tenancies and dispute preparation for the Residential Tenancies Board.
- Liaise with external stakeholders regarding design and improvement proposals.
- Attend court hearings on behalf of the Association if required.
- Liaise with residents and community groups to encourage participation, involvement and community integration.
- Suitable candidates will have a relevant third level qualification in Housing Studies, Property Management, or related discipline.
- Own vehicle and full clean driving license required.
- Good understanding of MS Office.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a housing management environment.
- Experience of core housing management tasks.
- Experience of working with the public in a customer-oriented environment.
- Experience of community work.
- Knowledge of GDPR, RTB Legislation and Regulation requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- To participate on forums/working groups/committees as required.
- Promote a culture which is supportive of excellent service delivery and meets Tuath Housing’s vision, mission, and values.
Apply now via link: