Job Title: Housing Services Coordinator
Location: Dublin city centre
Contract: Full time / Permanent
Hours: 37 hours per week
Reporting to: Housing Services Manager
Tuath Housing has provided safe, secure and affordable housing since 2006. A lot has changed over the years, but our values remain the same. In partnership with Key Stakeholders, our main focus is on delivering more quality homes to more people and providing an outstanding Customer experience to our 27,000 residents.
Working with Tuath Housing is different because we make a difference. We maintain and develop our team of dedicated, motivated, and authentic people through focused training and career development.
If you are driven to make a difference and believe that everybody needs a home, Tuath is waiting to hear from you.
The Housing Services Coordinator is responsible for managing a portfolio of properties under the direction of the Housing Services Manager. They deal with all aspects of housing management and customer care for residents in a responsive, efficient and quality manner.
- Suitable candidates will have a relevant third level qualification in Housing Studies, Property Management, or related discipline.
- Own vehicle and full clean driving license required.
- Good understanding of MS Office.
- Deal with all aspects of housing management, including property viewings, allocations, lettings, rent collection, repairs and tenant disputes.
- Liaise with Local Authorities and developers in relation to handovers and to complete pre- and post-handover tasks.
- Manage incidents of anti-social behaviour, breach of tenancies and dispute preparation for the Residential Tenancies Board.
- Liaise with external stakeholders regarding design and improvement proposals.
- Attend court hearings on behalf of the Association if required.
- Liaise with residents and community groups to encourage participation, involvement and community integration.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a housing management environment.
- Experience of core housing management tasks.
- Experience of working with the public in a customer-oriented environment.
- Experience of community work.
- Knowledge of GDPR, RTB Legislation and Regulation requirements.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- To participate on forums/working groups/committees as required.
- Promote a culture which is supportive of excellent service delivery and meets Tuath Housing’s vision, mission, and values.
- C.C. €45,000 (Commensurate with experience)
Working for Tuath Housing:
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- 24 days annual leave
- Service leave
- Organisational performance bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Sick leave
- Wellness allowance
- Hybrid working
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Career break
- Career development program
- Employee assistance program
- Linkedin Learning licence
- Car-parking on site
- Sports & Social Club
- Work-life balance package
Apply today via link below:
Tuath Housing are accredited with the Bronze Award from Investors for Diversity and are committed to promoting a diverse and respectful workplace reflective of all cultures, nationalities, backgrounds, genders, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people from traditionally marginalised backgrounds.