Job Title: Tenant Engagement Coordinator
Location: Cork city centre
Contract: Fixed term (12 months)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Reporting to: Housing Services Manager
Tuath Housing has provided safe, secure and affordable housing since 2006. A lot has changed over the years, but our values remain the same. In partnership with Key Stakeholders, our main focus is on delivering more quality homes to more people and providing an outstanding Customer experience to our 27,000 residents
Working with Tuath Housing is different because we make a difference. We maintain and develop our team of dedicated, motivated, and authentic people through focused training and career development.
If you are driven to make a difference and believe that everybody needs a home, Tuath is waiting to hear from you.
The Tenant Engagement Coordinator is responsible for empowering tenants and tenant participation through communication, event management and coordinating sessions for the Tenant Participation Practitioners Network. They assist in the development and delivery of a Tenant Engagement Strategy for Tuath.
- Suitable candidates will have a relevant third level qualification in Community Development, Housing Management or related discipline.
- Full clean Driving License.
- Good understanding of MS Office.
- Knowledge of tenant participation, statutory bodies and funding streams for community development.
The suitable candidate will
- Assist in the development, implementation and evaluation of the Tenant Engagement and Communication Strategy for the Association.
- Sustain and develop new partnership arrangements with other third parties to promote inclusive communities.
- Research, develop and deliver training, internally and externally, relating to tenant engagement.
- Provide tenders, proposals, reports, and recommendations.
- Develop and deliver mystery shopping, customer journey mapping and tenant-led scheme Inspection exercises, and actively research new and innovative approaches on tenant involvement.
- Prepare costings, liaise with Finance to monitor the Tenant Engagement Budget and process invoices.
- Coordinate an annual programme of meetings and “how to do it” sessions for Tenant Participation Practitioners Network (PPN).
- Represent Tuath Housing at conferences, meetings, network events in relation to Housing Associations and Tenant Engagement.
- Provide input into the Strategic and Operational Business plans for Tenant Engagement.
- Keep Tuath’s website and social media platforms up-to-date with information Tenant Engagement information, contribute to internal and external publications and provide statistical data, information, and testimonials for annual reports.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in community development work.
- Experience of core housing management tasks is desirable.
- Experience of working with the public in a customer-oriented environment.
- Experience of community work.
- Excellent administrative skills and ability to produce Pivot Tables, spreadsheets, presentations, and memos.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Commitment to working in a customer-focused and solution-oriented manner.
- Access to car is essential.
- To participate on forums/working groups/committees as required.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties as may be required from time to time.
- Promote a culture which is supportive of excellent service delivery and meets Tuath Housing’s vision, mission, and values.
Working for Tuath Housing:
- Attractive salary commensurate with experience
- 24 days annual leave
- Service leave
- Organisational performance bonus
- Generous pension scheme
- Sick leave
- Wellness allowance
- ·Hybrid working
- Bike-to-work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Career break
- Career development program
- Employee assistance program
- Linkedin Learning licence
- Car-parking on site
- Sports & Social Club
- Work-life balance package
Apply via link below:
Tuath Housing are accredited with the Bronze Award from Investors for Diversity and are committed to promoting a diverse and respectful workplace reflective of all cultures, nationalities, backgrounds, genders, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people from traditionally marginalised backgrounds.