Over the months June to July, ICSH will be hosting training for our members through Quell on Dealing with Challenging Behaviour These are 2.5hrs training sessions.
We encourage you to sign up early as there is a maximum of 12 places available for each session.
Please contact email@example.com to book a place.
- 23rd June
- 6th July
Attendees: Frontline Lone Working Staff – Up to a maximum of 12.
Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes (approx.)
Cost: €75 per attendee
Time: 10am – 12:30pm (2.5hrs duration)
This virtual classroom training is for individuals who regularly work alone (e.g. work off-site / travel / meeting). It will be delivered by Will Holland of Quell and will focus on the key fundamentals / importance of personal safety when working alone, with ideas and recommendations. On full attendance / completion attendees will be awarded an eCert and issued with a training booklet
- Section 1: Introduction to Dealing with Challenging Behaviour session, including outline of Aims / Objectives
- Section 2: Types of Behaviours faced
- Section 3: Dealing with People 100%
- Section 4: Understanding Behaviour
- Section 5: Definition of Workplace Violence
- Section 6: Principles and Use of the Dynamic Risk Assessment (DRA)
- Section 7: Dealing with Challenging Behaviour (Persons and Incidents)
- Section 8: Importance of Effective Communication (including Block to communication
- Section 9: Questions and Answer Session
These training sessions are open to both individual booking and block bookings. To book a place for you and/or your colleagues please contact Lyndsey@icsh.ie indicating your preferred date.