The ICSH Governance structure is based on a three-year tenure. Elections to the ICSH Council were held recently for the period 2021-2024.
Following consultation and consideration by the previous board, it was decided to present an expanded ICSH Council and Board structure to the ICSH membership at a specially convened EGM in June 2021 for consideration. The proposals, which were passed by overwhelming majority, included an expanded 19-member Council which takes account of the strong growth of the sector in recent years and also an expanded board which will continue to provide robust oversight and leadership for the ICSH.
Thank you to all organisations who submitted nominations, the following candidates were successful and we wish them well in their new roles.
- Niamh Randall: Respond
- John Hannigan: Circle Voluntary Housing Association
- Martin Loughran: Tuath Housing Association
- Jan Mingle: Focus Housing Association
- Dan Boyle: Carbery Housing Association
- Gene Clayton: Dublin Simon Community
- Tim Crowley: Ó Cualann
- Oliver O’Loughlin – Consulting Engineer
- Will Chambré – Public Affairs Consultant
Tier Three (300-1000 units)
Tier Three (1000+units)