Note: It had been intended to hold it in person in a hotel, but with recent upsurges in COVID cases, we will instead, hold the meeting online.
Wednesday 27th April 2022 @ 11.30 am online (Zoom)
All ICSH Affiliated Member associations are entitled to vote and send a delegate to the AGM and other AHB Board Members and volunteers are also welcome to attend.
The AGM will be attended by ICSH Board Officers and Secretariat
The business of the AGM will be as follows:
- 11.30am AGM begins
- Address by Darragh O’Brien, TD, Minister for Housing, Local Government and Heritage
- Minute of previous AGM 2021
- Presentation of ICSH Annual Report, with Address by Pat Doyle ICSH President.
- Report by ICSH Chief Executive, Donal McManus 20 on behalf of ICSH Board of Directors.
- Presentation of 2021 Annual Accounts by ICSH Treasurer, James Rocke
- Presentation and approval of ICSH 2021 Accounts
- Member Discussion
Any queries please to, Dolores Byrne, Finance & Office Manager email@example.com