Book now for our webinar on Cyber Security coming up on Tuesday, March 8th from 11am – 12.30pm.
Cyber security is an issue that all organisations, no matter how large or small, should be taking steps to strengthen. This webinar will hear from experts in this field:
- Greg Poland, IT Manager, Respond
- Muriel Koyce, IT and IG Manager, Circle Voluntary Housing Association
- Eoghan Johnson, Business Development Director, Abacus Systems
- Matt Lewis, Underwriter, CFC Underwriting
As well as answering your questions on cyber security, the webinar will address:
- Why you should take cyber security seriously in your organisation
- Types of cyber security threats
- Technological and non-technological solutions to keep your organisation safe
- The importance of staff training and having the right safety protocols in place
- Particular risks associated with staff that are mobile and working on many devices
- Cost effective ways of addressing your cyber security requirements
- Cyber insurance and what this can offer
Register for this webinar here and, while registering, please do let us know any particular questions you have on the topic of cyber security which we can put to our panel of speakers. The fee for this webinar is €30 per delegate.