Thursday 17th June 2021, via Zoom
The EGM will commence at 11.30am
The AGM will commence at 12pm
All ICSH Affiliated Member associations are entitled to send a delegate to the EGM/AGM and other AHB Board Members and volunteers are also welcome to attend.
The EGM/AGM willbe attended by Board Officers and Secretariat at an AGM location and the meeting will be broadcast to all 2021 Affiliated Member Associations , Members will be able to vote as required by virtual show of hands using Zoom tool. There will be a Q & A function on Zoom which allows participants to ask questions live but in writing.
11.30 EGM broadcast begins
- Chief Executive , Donal McManus Presents back round paper on changes to Memorandum & Articles of Association
- Virtual Vote by Poll: Voting on changes to Memorandum & Articles
12pm AGM Broadcast begins
- (Pre-record) Address By Minister for Housing , Local Government & Heritage Darragh O’Brien TD
- Minute of previous AGM 2020
- Presentation of ICSH Annual Report 2020 and Housing Association Activity Report 2020 by Pat Doyle ICSH President.
- Report by ICSH Chief Executive, Donal McManus on behalf of ICSH Board of Directors.
Any queries please to, Dolores Byrne , Finance & Office Manager email@example.com ICSH 01 6618 334