Lone Working Awareness
ICSH will be hosting training for our members through Quell on Lone Working Awareness. This training session will run for 2.5hrs.
Please contact email@example.com to book a place.
Attendees: Frontline Lone Working Staff – Up to a maximum of 12.
Duration: 2 hours, 30 minutes (approx.)
Cost: €75 per attendee
Time: 10am – 12:30pm (2.5hrs duration)
Dates: 13th May 2021, 3rd June 2021
Overview: This virtual classroom training is for individuals who regularly work alone (e.g. work off-site / travel / meeting).
It will be delivered by Will Holland of Quell and will focus on the key fundamentals / importance of personal safety when working alone, with ideas and recommendations.
On full attendance / completion attendees will be awarded an eCert and issued with a training booklet
- Section 1: Introduction to Lone Working Awareness session, including outline of Aims / Objectives – (10 minutes)
- Section 2: Risks faced when Working Alone – (15 minutes)
- Section 3; What is Lone Working (including reference to the Law) – (20 minutes)
- Section 4: Preventative Measures to assist in managing lone working more effectively (i.e. Primary, Secondary & Tertiary Approaches) – (15 minutes)
- Section 5: Lone Working Agreements – (15 minutes)
- Section 6:Abuse, Threats & Assaults – (25 minutes)
- Section 7: Signs of Inappropriate Behaviour you may encounter when Working Alone- (20 minutes)
- Section 8: Personal Safety Methods & Suggestions – (20 minutes)
- Section 9: Questions and Answer Session – (10 minutes)