This virtual classroom training is for individuals who deal with challenging behaviour and risks of abuse, threats and assaults, that could be of a consequence of the current situation in relation to Covid-19.
It will be delivered by Will Holland of Quell and will focus on the key fundamentals of understanding risks and behaviours, enabling a decision to deal or safely leave the location, defusing and controlling the person / incident in a safe and professional manner.
On full attendance / completion attendees will be awarded an eCert and issued with a training booklet
The learning objectives that will be covered include:
- Introduction to Dealing with Challenging Behaviour session, including outline of Aims / Objectives
- Types of Behaviours faced
- Dealing with People 100%
- Understanding Behaviour
- Definition of Workplace Violence
- Principles and Use of the Dynamic Risk Assessment (DRA)
- Dealing with Challenging Behaviour (Persons and Incidents)
- Importance of Effective Communication (including Block to communication
- Questions and Answer Session
The session will focus on the current risks and give attendees the opportunity to self-reflect on how they recognise and deal effectively with challenging behaviour in the workplace.
Places are strictly limited and the fee is €75 per person. Due to demand, we are delivering two more of these sessions. Please contact email@example.com to book a place and state if you are booking in for the July 22nd or July 29th date.